Abrasive dry ice blasting combines the effect of abrasive substances – in our case sand – with the cleaning efficiency of dry ice blasts. Even with surprisingly small amounts of abrasive material, you end up with a glossy and roughened surface.
Advantages of the abrasive dry ice blasting technique
- The amount of abrasive substance needed is drastically reduced
- In comparison with conventional abrasive blasting there are significant reductions in secondary waste products
- The costs of treatment and disposal are lower
- The working area is more easily and quickly cleaned after blasting
- The method is highly ecological
- removal of asbestos
- cleaning of house fronts / removal of graffiti
- renovation of monuments
- restoration of old timers
- removal of rust
- removal of old varnish (vehicles)
- preparation of processes such as galvanization, varnishing or powder coatings
- and many more…
Contact us! Meeting your needs is our mission.